Social Media Week Miami is a 5-day bilingual conference that provides ideas, trends, insights and inspiration to help people and businesses understand how to achieve more in a hyper-connected world. Entering its 3rd year, the growing conference is going deeper on the issues and topics that matter most to today’s professionals to stay up-to-date with the latest social, digital and business innovations.
Here are 7 reasons why you simply cannot miss this year’s event:
- Cuba Internet Freedom Conference (CIF). For the first time SMW Miami will host a conference as part of the official agenda. The 2-Day event is loaded with sessions, panels and workshops that aim to provide a collaborative space for people and organizations to discuss and brainstorm ideas to improve Internet access for Cubans on the island. From policy makers, developers and entrepreneurs to nonprofit organizations and celebrities, this is a must attend for anyone interested in Cuba.
- No B.S. Social Media Week Miami is about relevant, useful, quality content that professionals care about. The content agenda is designed around four (4) content pillars – Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurship; (2) Journalism, Communications and Public Relations; (3) Society and Lifestyle; and (4) Government and Non Profits. Over 45+ sessions packed with seasoned experts sharing their knowledge, insights and actionable advice. Get ready to take your digital knowledge to the next level.
- Network with hundreds of like-minded pros. Imagine for a moment having direct access to more than 600 top professionals in digital/marketing/media/technology in one place. That’s one of SMW Miami’s main benefits for attendees. Yes, it’s an invaluable opportunity to network, build relationships, establish partnerships and ultimately do business.
- Something for everybody. Looking to improve your social media marketing skills? Want to learn how use the latest FB Live feature? Searching for new ways to boost your company’s marketing, sales and communications? Concerned about how technology has taken over your home? At SMW Miami there is something for everybody. From keynotes and panels, to masterclasses, workshops and talks with top leaders. Just take a look at the full schedule here.
- Sessions in English y en Español. Social Media Week Miami is the only local conference to feature kick-ass sessions, both in English, Spanish (and Spanglish!). It’s a unique experience that makes it already different from all other conferences in the 2nd most entrepreneurial city in the U.S. and “The Capital of Latin America”.
- Unique venue. For a second year Social Media Week Miami returns to the center of “cool” in Miami, Wynwood. Coming from out-of-state or from another country? The area is known as one of the largest open-air street-art installations in the world and inspires unusual collaborations between musicians, artists, graphic designers, commercial brands and all kinds of creative types. The conference takes place at the Miami Ad School, a colorful, creative space itself you will love.
- Let’s Party! So you like to party? Get ready for one of the best SMW Miami closing parties ever at an oasis among skycrapers, Blume Nightclub. The newly renovated nightclub will let you immerse yourself into a fashionable blend of sophisticated design and high-tech elegance to end an awesome week on a high note. (great drinks and food, cool music, raffles and photo booth included)
Hurry! Register here now and take advantage of the current discount promotion that gives you 10% off your pass. Be part of the most important Social Media Conference in Florida and get ready for an awesome learning and networking week long experience! Don’t forget to download the #SMW16 mobile app to connect with SMW fans around the world and also join the growing #SMWMiami local community on Facebook,Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Youtube.